Our ultimate aim is to offer the highest level of service to our customers in order to help you meet your objectives, which is reflected in both our warranty coverage and the technical support we offer.
Generally speaking, the length of Blue Chip Technology’s warranties for standard products are as follows:
- Board products – 12 months
- Products with integral displays – 12 months
- Digital signage and video wall controllers – 12 months
- Industrial computers – 12 months
- Data Acquisition boards (PCI & ISA) – 60 months (unless bought through a distributor, in which case their warranty will apply)
Custom product warranties can be agreed during the quotation phase.
Return To Base
Our standard repair service operates on a ‘Return To Base’ scheme. An on-site service is negotiable at the time of purchase.
Returning a Product
To return a product, visit our Returns page to log an RMA (Returns Material Authorisation) request. The process is as follows:
- Provide us with your Product Type, Serial Number, and full details of fault and failing configuration.
- An RMA will be generated by our system.
- Please note, your product will not be accepted without prior RMA approval. Products bought through a third party must be returned through the original supplier.
15-Day Repair Turnaround
Our standard repair (warranty or otherwise) turnaround is set at 15 working days. We aim to meet or exceed this except where circumstances are not within our reasonable control.
Please advise us if you have an urgent repair requirement.